August 8th marks the 25th anniversary of when Brian's life was lost in a swimming accident. That same day, we were supposed to be at Lambeau Field, as a family, to attend the Green Bay Packers first preseason game. Plans changed and that brings us to today...heading back to Lambeau Field to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Brian LaViolette Scholarship Foundation.
On the evening of August 8th...
- Hear from scholarship recipients and others who have been involved with Brian's Foundation since the beginning and ultimately have made the world a better place.
- Bid on unique and fun items during our live and silent auction.
- Enjoy a performance by former Miss Wisconsin and Brian LaViolette scholarship recipient Kimberly Sawyer Larsen.
- Be inspired by special guest speaker, Medal of Honor Recipient, Sal Giunta.
- Witness the surprise presentation of the Brian LaViolette Spirit Award to four community leaders who are committed to improving their community and Brian's Foundation.
The schedule for the event is...
4:30-5:25 Meet a true American hero, Medal of Honor Recipient, Sal Giunta during an exclusive book signing for those attending this event. The reception will be open to our guests during that time.
5:30-6:25 Reception and Silent Auction
6:30 Dinner is served
7:15 Evening Program
You can find more details and see our sponsors here.
If you would like to be involved in this milestone anniversary, please contact me at 828-242-3790 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Doug LaViolette at 920-655-4098.