Lambeau field legends club room
1265 Lombardi Ave, Green Bay, WI 54304
We hope you can join us...
August 8th marks the 25th anniversary of when Brian’s life was lost in a swimming accident.
That same day we were supposed to be at Lambeau Field, as a family, to attend the Green Bay Packers first preseason game. Plans changed and that brings us to today...heading back to Lambeau Field.
We would not have imagined that August 8th, 1992 would not only affect our lives, but the lives of students and their families worldwide for generations to come.
The day of Brian’s funeral a promise was made to him, that in his name and memory, we would accomplish great things. Thanks to the support of thousands, we have kept that promise. Students have been impacted and inspired, along with the schools, families and communities the Brian Scholarship Foundation serves.
On the evening of August 8th...
- Hear from scholarship recipients and others who have been involved with Brian's Foundation since the beginning and ultimately have made the world a better place.
- Bid on unique and fun items during our live and silent auction.
- Enjoy a performance by former Miss Wisconsin and Brian LaViolette scholarship recipient Kimberly Sawyer Larsen.
- Be inspired by special guest speaker, Medal of Honor Recipient, Sal Giunta.
- Witness the surprise presentation of the Brian LaViolette Spirit Award to four community leaders who are committed to improving their community and Brian's Foundation.
The schedule for the event is...
4:30-5:25 Meet a true American hero, Medal of Honor Recipient, Sal Giunta during an exclusive book signing for those attending this event. The reception will be open to our guests during that time.
5:30-6:25 Reception and Silent Auction
6:30 Dinner is served
7:15 Evening Program
We hope you can join us for this special evening that will help celebrate those great things we have accomplished together.
If you have any questions or would like to join us, please contact Doug LaViolette at 920-655-4098 or Kim LaViolette at 828-242-3790 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
5 Star Platinum
Event Space Sponsor
5 Star Sponsor
4 Star Sponsor
Kathy and lee Anderson
Sue and Duane LeTourneau
Wm. "Red" Lewis
The Matt Schmidt Faith Foundation
3 Star Sponsor
Baycare Eye Specialists
Rick and Rebecca Chernick
Bob and Sue Burns/Davis & Kuelthau S. C.
Green Bay Seven-Up Bottling Company
Premier Community Bank
The Stiegler Company Inc
Bill and Pam Welter
Wisconsin Public Service
Bruce and Carol Valk
Thank you to our additional donors..
The Business News
Tom Cottone Jr.
Kim Klein Dorchester
Lamers Bus Lines
Lou and Sue LeCalsey
Patrick Pozza, Green Bay Glass
David and Kathy Schwerbel
Glenn and Leslie Gazzolo
Jim and Georgia Kneeland